Terms and Conditions
1. Photographer’s Passes purchased on-line through our website are E-Tickets. You will be asked to present a copy of a purchased E-Ticket to gain admission to the Flying Carnival and the balloon launch area. Either have a printed copy of the E-Ticket or have it saved to your device to present at out ticketing gates. Failure to do so will result in refusal of admission for which The Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta (PIHABF) cannot be held responsible.
2. Rules of Admission
1. A valid ticket must be produced at the venue gates in order to gain entry into the Flying Carnival grounds. A ticket will allow one (1) entry per bearer only. A ticket is invalid after this entry.
2. It is your responsibility to check your E-ticket prior to the Flying Carnival and contact the PIHABF immediately before the event if there is a problem, as mistakes will not be rectified during the Flying Carnival event.
3. Entry will only be permitted upon presentation of a valid E-Ticket. Incomplete, mutilated or defaced E-Tickets will not be accepted for admission.
4. The event organizers reserve the right to cancel the event or any activity without refund due to force majeure.
5. Security measures will be in effect during the event including hand-held metal detection and bag checks. Items determined to be unacceptable by the event organizer will not be permitted. If any prohibited items are revealed during search, the patron(s) will be permitted to return to their vehicle with the item(s) or they can dispose of the item(s). The PIHABF reserves the right to refuse admission to you should you refuse to comply with such security searches.
6.Photographers must claim their ID and Vest to gain access to the balloon launch area from our Photo Pass personnel. The ID and Vest must be returned after the launch of the balloons to the Photo Pass personnel to get the PHP 1,000 deposit.
7. Pets are permitted on the Flying Carnival premises provided owners clean up after them. Owners are responsible for their pet’s behavior and should also make sure that their pets will not be a nuisance to other carnival attendees. Pets though are not allowed at the balloon launch area where photographers are allowed to take photos.
8. No illegal substances or glass containers are permitted on Flying Carnival premises.
9. E-tickets/Photographer’s Pass cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the PIHABF.
10.Our security staff may request some form of identification upon entrance to the venue and balloon launch site. In order to facilitate the security, safety, and comfort of all guests, the PIHABF reserves the right to refuse admission.
11.The holder voluntarily assumes all risks incident to the event, including the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury and death. As such, the holder voluntarily releases and holds PIHABF free and harmless from any damage, loss or injury which the holder may sustain due to the event.
12. Any violation of the law while attending this event may result in the holder being remanded to the custody of local law enforcement without refund of any portion of the ticket price or charges.
13. Duplicate E-Tickets will not be issued if the original E-tickets are lost or stolen. You can use the link sent to you via e-mail to print or present another copy of your ticket. As a condition of sale, the E-Ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience and/or by on-site CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
3. Information About Purchasing Tickets from this website
1.We may collect information from you when you fill out a form and is used to process financial transactions. This information is not sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of producing the purchased E-Ticket you have requested. Furthermore, the PIHABF does not store your credit card information in our databases, and relies on PayPal™ for all payment processing requirements.
2.This page and any documents referred to on it tell you the terms and conditions on which we supply tickets to you from our website (Tickets). Please read these terms carefully before ordering any E-tickets from our website as, by doing so, you accept these terms and conditions.
3.You will need to click the box marked ‘I accept the terms and conditions’ in the course of your purchase of Tickets to confirm your acceptance of these terms. If you don’t accept these terms, you will not be able to order any E-tickets from our website.
5.PIHABF may use your contact information to contact you about any aspect of your financial transaction. We may also use this information to send you further details regarding the Flying Carnival. We will strive to make sure this information is of value to you.
6.This website is secured by Secure Socket Layer software to help ensure secure electronic commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your information, including your credit card number, so that it cannot be read as the information is transmitted over the Internet.
4. Events Outside our Control
1. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of the Flying Carnival’s scheduled activities that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
2. A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes (as well as others) such things as: adverse meteorological conditions, terrorist attack, fire, flood or natural disaster, epidemics, impossibility of the use of means of public or private transport, or public or private telecommunications networks or the threat of any of these things.
3. If a Force Majeure Event occurs, we may have to cancel a performance or abandon it part way through and our obligations to you are deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
4.The Organizer reserves its rights to cancel the Event at any time due to a Force Majeure Event, which in the Organizer’s sole discretion makes it logistically impossible to continue to operate the Event. “Force Majeure Event” shall mean anything outside the Organizer’s reasonable control, including without limitation, fire, bad weather, damage to Festival Site caused by bad weather, rain, flood, drought, storm, lightning, acts of god, explosion, volcanic eruption, sabotage, accident, labor dispute, police rulings, or war. The Organizer reserves its rights to shorten the length of the Event at any time due to a Force Majeure Event.
As such, the organizers, nor any other person shall have any liability to you to refund the purchase price of a Ticket in circumstances where an Event is cancelled due to Force Majeure Events as described above.
5. The purchase of Flying Carnival E-Tickets/Photographer’s Pass is subject to acceptance of the above terms and conditions. The PIHABF reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as and when deemed necessary.
6. Photographer’s Passes are transferable from one person to another prior to the consumption/processing/scanning of said passes. Anything after said conditions they will remain to the person who is currently using the pass.
7. All photographs and video taken can not be used for commercial purposes.
8. Once purchased, tickets are considered sold and are non-refundable.
9. If there are any questions regarding these terms & conditions, you may contact us using the information below:
Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta
Air Ads Hangar
1300 Pasay City
Tel: +63 2 8851-2450